Friday, May 29, 2015

Weigh in time and another menu.

Another day of counting down and today I weighed in so I will be reporting y losses here again as well. Lets get to the menu. 

Breakfast
2 servings pops cereal        240
8 oz 1% milk        110
       
1 Banana        110
1 T peanut butter        100
       
2 Dannon light Greek yogurt        160
 
Lunch (if you want to call it that)           
3oz chicken breast        150
       
2 Dannon light Greek yogurt        160
       
baked lays        120
       
Dinner
Bubba veggie burgers x 2        240
2 light hamburger rolls        160
2 slices American cheese        110
1oz baked chips        140
   
2 Dannon light Greek yogurts        160

Total 1960 calories for the day.

Not bad even though I went over again, I am losing weight so I am not worried about going over the 1800 calories just yet, if I start slowing down on the losses I will tighten up the ship and get strict.

As for the weight loss this week? another 4 pounds down from last week and if this trend keeps going I will lose faster than my goal date can get here and I'm just fine with that.

Thats all I got.

As Ever
Me

0 comments: