Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Day something, calorie record.

 Something not totally new, Posting my daily intake. I have been doing fairly for a bit so I wanted to share the menus from my days, for now it will be simplistic with my intake but perhaps I will start writing again, we shall see.

I allow myself 1800 calories per day currently


Breakfast
2 servings pops cereal        240
8 oz 1% milk        110

Snack    
2 Dannon light Greek yogurt        160

Lunch     
Applebees Steakhouse Bruschette Sirloin        530
a few sweet potato fries from wifes plate of fries        150
     
Dinner
3 light mozz cheese sticks        180
olive oil        40
2 La Tortilla factory wraps        220
pizza sauce        30
diced peppers/onions       20
parm cheese        20
1/2 oz pepperoni        40

Evening snack       
2 Dannon light Greek yogurt        160

Total intake for 5-25-15 is 1900 calories.         

I am weighing myself again and perhaps that will start making appearances here on the blog again too.

As Ever
Me

2 comments:

  1. Nice to see you on here again. I'm late to your blog, so I've got a lot of catching up to do. I'm at Day 139 currently. I can relate to a lot of what you're saying, losing weight then gaining it back. Been there. 100 times. I want to share with you one of my favorite quotes that helps me out whenever I hear it.

    "You see, I will try 100 times to get up and if I fail 100 times, if I fail and I give up do you think that I will ever get up? No"

    I'm not sure who said that. One other comes to mind, "It ain't about how hard you hit, it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done." -Sylvester Stallone.

    Welcome back. I'd like to see a lot more new posts that I could read in between catching up on the old ones. Tc

    -Chris

    ReplyDelete